Monday, March 3, 2014

Everybody Needs Some

I started month 6 for my Lyme Disease treatment about 5 days ago. It's been miserable. Since I started this month I've been dealing with Lyme rage, anxiety, leg pain, arm pain, heart pain, spleen pain, and neurological issues like twitches, spasms, tremors, eyesight issues, dizziness, and such. I expect this to happen when I start new antibiotics and supplements though, cause I'm herxing. Hopefully this won't last too long and that 'change for better' Dr.N was telling me about will happen this month. 

This month I started a new antibiotic (taking 2 altogether now) and started 3 new suppliments (taking 13 altogether now). The supplements and antibiotics are focusing on attacking the cysts that are formed with the bacteria that are in hiding. 

Because it's been such a rough start to the month, I've been reading over a lot of pictures I've saved on my phone from Lyme awareness websites, and Facebook pages, and pictures sent to me for encouragement. And I wanted to share them with you. Some are focused on Lyme and others could encourage anybody. So I hope these will be uplifting and encouraging to you wherever you are in life. Lymie or not, we all need encouragement at times. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment