Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Month 11(prt 1): Finding Positive

Well, I've been doing IV rocephin for about a week now. I'm in tons and tons of pain. But that's what happened the last time I did this one. The first couple weeks were pretty painful, but then symptoms started melting away. So I'm thinking that's going to happen this time. 

I saw Dr.N again today. All went well. My white blood count is totally back to normal. He is so surprised at how quickly it jumped back too. That's called the power of prayer folks! 

I'm staying on IV abx, same oral abx and a couple changes with supplements and herbals. Basically, we are working on my adrenals (exhaustion, headaches, needing salt on everything, vertigo, racing heart), babesia (headaches, heart pain/palpitations/irregular heartbeat, spleen pain, chest pain,eye sight issues, sweating), and borellia (I think mainly lower back pain). I'm also having a lot of GI issues, so he's trying to figure that one out. Guess we will see in the weeks to come what's going on with that.  

It's been like clockwork. The past three weeks the hiatal hernia has started causing issues on Sundays. And after I get adjusted Monday I have no issues till the following Sunday. Silly body. I'm thrilled the adjustments help though. 

Dr.N also suggested I start to see another Dr, along with him, for some hormonal imbalances. So that'll be fun... I hope. Haha. Lyme Disease is never just Lyme Disease. That booger comes along with parasites, sleeping issues, yeast, hormone imbalances, allergies... All sorts of stuff. It's like an onion. Got to keep pealing away layers. 

He also said I have color in my face and that he thinks I turned the corner! **mental happy dance** you should reread that last part a couple of times. I did :D

I love what I've been learning too! My thoughts and what I do with my feelings are so important. I've started journaling each day about what I'm thankful for, and what has been a blessing to me- it's a gratitude list. My goal is to look for the good and things I'm thankful for, instead of what could go wrong and what's completely out of my control. I may not be in control of a lot of things, but I am in control of how I respond to them. I can surrender the issues and put them in the hands of a God that can actually do something about them. He gives wisdom, peace and joy. 

 My emotions depict my thoughts which depict my actions.  

I mean I'm not lying to myself and making things up. I'm still reading my body and resting and taking care of myself. I just don't want to dwell on negative. I want to keep moving forward. I've noticed I've been more motivated and determined. I don't feel like LD controls my life, but that I'm moving forward and my goals are totally attainable. I have such peace. Thank You, Jesus, for being my Prince of Peace. 


Energy Expelled: It's been a long day so pain is just having a field day in my lower back, heart and spleen. My hands are done typing and I've got a nasty headache coming along. Yay for ice! 


Thankful for:
• Laughing with my husband
• The sound of rain
• Chocolate covered pretzels 


~ "I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on. There will be an end to these troubles but until that day comes, still I will praise You. Still I will praise You." 






No comments:

Post a Comment